Reliable, experienced and ready to tour FoH & Monitor engineer. I’m offering my services Europe-wide (currently based in Berlin. I have no problem traveling to other cities and countries). I own a good collection of microphones (see Rental) as well as vital skills such as creativity, stress resistance, EU driving license and a pair of good ears. I speak: English, German, Russian and Bulgarian.
I’d love to hear about your project. Click the ‘Contact’ button above to get in touch.
My services include:
- Mixing live shows for artists and bands
- Pre-production rehearsals for developing sound concept
- Live setup planning
- Technical rider preparation
- Production management & consulting
- Pre-production mixing sessions in a studio
Digital mixing consoles I’ve worked with:
- Allen&Heath – GLD80, SQ6, QU16, QU24, Qu-Pac, Qu-SB;
- AVID Venue – SC48, SL3;
- Behringer – X32, XR18;
- Midas – M32, MR18;
- Soundcraft – VI3000, Si Expression;
- Tascam – DM24;
- Yamaha – CL5, TF-1, TF-3, LS-9, PM5, 01V96i, O2R, 02R96;
& probably more!